Sortd Subscription Model Launched

The release of Sortd 1.0.0 sees the launch of the first Sortd paid for subscription package "Sortd PRO". The current version of Sortd will continue to work as before although certain limits on the number of tasks and lists will apply. The default Sortd Starter package is envisaged to remain free forever. 

Additional features and services will be added to the Sortd PRO subscription as well as several new subscription options that will be launched in the coming months. Features such as Task collaboration and managing Sales/Recruitment workflows will be included in these (optional) paid for subscription packages. All packages will include a free trial period (where appropriate).

All users who signed up for Sortd during the Beta will continue to have access to all their tasks and lists even if the number of tasks/lists they currently have exceeds the Starter package limits. Any new lists and/or tasks created from now on will however count towards those limits. Please see the new Sortd Pricing page as well as the updated Terms and Conditions.

Obviously we know everybody would like Sortd to remain free forever, but as we all know that is not possible (unless we bombard you with adverts), but we have tried to keep the pricing reasonable, and ensure that the free tier (Starter package) still provides good utility. Let us know what you think about the pricing and the packages we are proposing. 

Update 2017-04-24

Q: Several People have mentioned that they use Sortd across multiple email addresses, and have queried how the subscriptions work when using multiple email accounts. 

A: Each subscription is for one email address, so if you need a PRO subscription for 2 or more email addresses you will need to subscribe for each one. However, if you only require Sortd PRO for one email address there is no need to upgrade the others.

Q: We have been asked if we have the option to pay for Sortd on an annual basis instead of monthly. 

A: We do not currently provide this functionality but may well in the future. Currently once you subscribe Sortd will bill your Credit Card monthly, but you do not need to do anything on a monthly basis. Sortd will continue to bill every month unless/until the subscription is cancelled, which can be done at anytime, via the Accounts tab of Sortd's Settings.

8 people like this

My trial subscription expired, but when i click in PURCHASE button 

Only a cross appear in the screen ...

1 person likes this

Alfonso, Thanks for feedback. I think there is an issue, which I have asked the Engineers to look at. I hope to have a solution tomorrow.

1 person likes this

The day (or day before, I forget which) my trial ended, the Upgrade button at the bottom right of the mail screen took me to a window where I was actually able to subscribe.  Just FYI, it worked. 

1 person likes this

Alfonso, the issue you experienced should be fixed. Please reload your Gmail/Sortd tab and try again. If its not working please open a support ticket as we will have to investigate further.

Thanks for the update Betty. Glad it worked.

1 person likes this

I inadvertently clicked the unsubscribe button while searching for a receipt function to be reimbursed by my office since I use Sortd in my office; I reached out via email immediately regarding the mistake and never received a response, and discovered today, a month later, my subscription has been cancelled.  What gives?  This is ridiculous.  

1 person likes this

Being able to pay by the year would be awesome.  I am not going to fill out an expense report every month for $2.

4 people like this

I like sortd a lot and would like to start paying for it since I have reached some limit. Unfortunately when I try to upgrade I can pick a plan but the button to proceed with the order is just not responding. Is there any other way I can upgrade my plan? When I look into Settings>Account, there is just "Starter (Beta)" and "active" but no upgrade option.

Please help!

1 person likes this

I like to use Sortd a lot.  However, for some reason after using it for several years, it required me to "upgrade" (I was actually deleting a list not adding one).  Since I was upgrading, I decided to try out the other features.  I was very interested in the task assignment option so upgraded to that level.  WELL, if you assign a task to someone, they just get the task name and no emails that are involved with that task. Can't figure out how that is going to help me...   I have for 2 weeks tried to get help through Sortd.  They responded to my initial ticket with, "I am trying to understand..."  When explained, I have heard nothing but crickets.  I have since sent a reminder request.  Nothing.  #totalfail Sortd.  This would be a good option if it really worked (or someone would tell me what I am doing wrong).   Not sure I would want to continue on if I am paying for features I am not getting, nor do I think I would want to recommend this.  

1 person likes this

Hi I need to pay and shows a message that my card is declined, I called my bank and there is no way to be rejected, please help

1 person likes this

The invitation email for a new user I added a month ago wasn't processed right away, and now the invitation code has expired. However, no matter how many times I delete and re-invite him, he doesn't receive a new invitation email so we have been unable to add our CEO to our team sortd board. 

Also not a fan of the fact that when I assign a task to someone with a deadline I get a reminder email/notification but they don't even see that I assigned them a task unless they notice it on the shared task list. 

I want to purchase Sortd Pro before my free trial has ended but for the life of me cannot find a link to purchase it. I don't want to wait for my free trail to be over as I know I need to upgrade now. Please advise. 

I am currently using the Free Version of Sort'd.  Is there a simple calendar extension that can be added to the Sort'd page so that I don't need to go back and forth to my Google Calendar or any other calendar to check a date when making an appointment reminder in my TO DO within this program.  Agree with a previous comment that it would be great if it integrated with my Google Calendar, as well as using it as a utility for organizing and sorting my emails.  Is this function available in the PRO version?

Thanks - Enjoying Sort'd.

D

Hi
Hi
Hi
Login or Signup to post a comment