Sortd Subscription Model Launched

The release of Sortd 1.0.0 sees the launch of the first Sortd paid for subscription package "Sortd PRO". The current version of Sortd will continue to work as before although certain limits on the number of tasks and lists will apply. The default Sortd Starter package is envisaged to remain free forever. 

Additional features and services will be added to the Sortd PRO subscription as well as several new subscription options that will be launched in the coming months. Features such as Task collaboration and managing Sales/Recruitment workflows will be included in these (optional) paid for subscription packages. All packages will include a free trial period (where appropriate).

All users who signed up for Sortd during the Beta will continue to have access to all their tasks and lists even if the number of tasks/lists they currently have exceeds the Starter package limits. Any new lists and/or tasks created from now on will however count towards those limits. Please see the new Sortd Pricing page as well as the updated Terms and Conditions.

Obviously we know everybody would like Sortd to remain free forever, but as we all know that is not possible (unless we bombard you with adverts), but we have tried to keep the pricing reasonable, and ensure that the free tier (Starter package) still provides good utility. Let us know what you think about the pricing and the packages we are proposing. 

Update 2017-04-24

Q: Several People have mentioned that they use Sortd across multiple email addresses, and have queried how the subscriptions work when using multiple email accounts. 

A: Each subscription is for one email address, so if you need a PRO subscription for 2 or more email addresses you will need to subscribe for each one. However, if you only require Sortd PRO for one email address there is no need to upgrade the others.

Q: We have been asked if we have the option to pay for Sortd on an annual basis instead of monthly. 

A: We do not currently provide this functionality but may well in the future. Currently once you subscribe Sortd will bill your Credit Card monthly, but you do not need to do anything on a monthly basis. Sortd will continue to bill every month unless/until the subscription is cancelled, which can be done at anytime, via the Accounts tab of Sortd's Settings.

8 people like this

How do I delete the SOTD Starter version from Gmail.

I have uninstalled the SOTD app from G Suite Marketplace but it is still showing in my Gmail

Please let me know how I can completely delete it. 

Thank you in advance.

Sres

6  dolares ó pesos argentinos es el costo de la versión pro?

Login or Signup to post a comment