Sortd For Gmail Version 1.0.0 Released

On April 18th 2017 Sortd for Gmail version 1.0.0 has been released. This sees a major upgrade to the front-end with a new design with performance improvements and a few new features, please see the Release Notes for details.

If you run into problems please ensure you have the latest Chrome Extension, and then reload your browser tab once you have the latest version.

How do I ensure that I have the latest Chrome Extension installed?

If you run into problems with upgrading the Chrome Extension, please uninstall the extension and re-install it. You may have to log out of Gmail and then back into Sortd again, but you won't lose any data.

How can I reinstall Sortd?

Note: Some users have experienced an issue when adding a new list or a new task, whereby nothing actually happens. A full browser refresh seems to fix this.

Please Note: The release of Sortd 1.0.0 sees the launch of the first Sortd paid for subscription package "Sortd Pro". The current version of Sortd will continue to work as before although certain limits on the number of tasks and lists will apply. The default Sortd Starter package is envisaged to remain free forever. 

Please see the the Sortd Subscription Model Launched announcement for more information.

Login or Signup to post a comment