Sortd For Gmail Version 0.22.36 Released

On Nov 11th 2016 Sortd for Gmail version 0.22.36 has been released. This fixes some of the regression bugs introduced in 0.22.33, please see the Release Notes for details. Please note there are still various regressions we are actively working to fix. We will be releasing as often as possible to fix the regressions.

If you run into problems please ensure you have the latest Chrome Extension, and then reload your browser tab once you have the latest version.

How do I ensure that I have the latest Chrome Extension installed?

If you run into problems with upgrading the Chrome Extension, please uninstall the extension and re-install it. You may have to log out of Gmail and then back into Sortd again, but you won't lose any data.

How can I reinstall Sortd?

1 person likes this

I just pulled up Sortd in my Gmail for the first time in about a month. It looks so good!! Great job guys, and it's so snappy now. 

It would be nice if I could hide the clock icon that's next to each email but that's in no way a criticism and I am just super impressed and pleased with this version.

1 person likes this

seees

cbbbbs

bcbbvvb

I am loving it so far. It's great. 

I got an invite through product hunt and I wish I had it before. It organizes my email very well. :-)

Login or Signup to post a comment