Sortd For Gmail Version 0.22.37 Released

On Nov 14th 2016 Sortd for Gmail version 0.22.37 has been released. This fixes some of the regression bugs introduced in 0.22.33, please see the Release Notes for details. Please note there are still various regressions we are actively working to fix. We will be releasing as often as possible to fix the regressions.

If you run into problems please ensure you have the latest Chrome Extension, and then reload your browser tab once you have the latest version.

How do I ensure that I have the latest Chrome Extension installed?

If you run into problems with upgrading the Chrome Extension, please uninstall the extension and re-install it. You may have to log out of Gmail and then back into Sortd again, but you won't lose any data.

How can I reinstall Sortd?

Really like sorted - but in one of these more recent versions the Archive capability has been removed. What's the workflow intended to look like now that it's been removed? Not as obvious as it was before

I also just discovered that the archived capability is no longer present.

Starts to be really more stable. 

Congrats and thanks for this new version

The newly rewritten version seems to have introduced quite a few bugs to the point where I'm considering moving away. Would it be possible to post the last version of the old build under a different name? SortdOG if you will?

bcb  bvb b

Login or Signup to post a comment