To decide what to remove, you need to check what version of Sortd you have installed:
- Sortd Chrome Extension (full version)
- Sortd Gmail Add-on
- both the Chrome Extension and the Add-on
Then follow the steps below.
Paying users (please read this first) -
If you are a paying user, please ensure you have cancelled any/all subscriptions before removing the Sortd Extension. See How do I cancel my subscription(s)
Note that Sortd does not actually have any access credentials other than those you revoke through Google, so revoking permissions through Google prevents Sortd from having any further access to your Google Mail.
Removing different versions of Sortd -
1. Remove the Chrome extension (from Chrome) - type this in the URL address bar chrome://extensions/ and then select the 'remove' next to the "Sortd for Gmail" entry (may also be called "Sortd Smart Skin for Gmail" or "Sortd for Sales").
2. Remove the Gmail Add-On (from Gmail) you can remove it by following these steps:
Step 1. Click on the Gmail Setting Icon (Cog) and select Settings
Step 2. Select the Add-on's tab and then select 'Manage'
Step 3. Clicking 'Manage' will pop-up this screen:
Select the 3 dots options icon and then select "Remove" to remove the add-on
3. Remove both versions, follow 1 and 2 above
Revoking permissions -
- To revoke all permission you gave to the Sortd App via Gmail, follow this link. How can I revoke Sortd's permission to access my email?
- Unsubscribe from any emails by clicking here and filling in your email.
If you are still having trouble with this, please contact us through Sortd support and we will assist you.
Other Permissions you may want to revoke
You can also remove all permissions you gave to the Sortd App. See How can I revoke Sortd's permission to access my email?
Lastly, Sortd creates some folders to enable you to import email from your mobile and other email apps. Keeping those labels has no consequence but if you want to delete them you can just remove the "- Sortd ✔" label, and all of the sub-labels will be removed along with it.
Note that you may need to restart your Chrome Browser or at the very least refresh your Gmail tab to fully remove Sortd.
Please also see: How can I uninstall Sortd?