Over the past month we've done various releases that include mostly bug fixes. Other than that the following changes have been made:
- Changes in the way the reminders and next step work, and giving you the ability to choose if you want to add those to your date plan.
- Being able to switch between the lists on the date plan in Sortd "sidebar" mode.
- We've starting rolling out some of the new date plan features to more users.
Various bugs have been fixed, specific one that we want to point out are:
- Google app switcher in Sortd full screen mode was not working.
- Some users were getting duplicate reminders.
Please note that at the time of writing the Chrome Extension was still being reviewed by Google. The review process normally takes between 24 hours and 3 days.