- In the new Gmail interface when opening a thread it also opened the add-on bar and displayed Sortd. It will now only do this if your add-on bar is already open.
- Some users have been seeing a message that Sortd is blocked by an extension.
- When you opened two Gmail tabs with different users, Sortd would load data for the same user.
There are a number of known issues using Sortd in the new Gmail Interface, so we recommend holding off upgrading for awhile while work these issues out.
Specific Known Issues when using Sortd in new Gmail Mode
- Sortd only shows the Full Inbox and cannot switch to Primary, Social categories
- Sortd crashes when adding a task in Sidebar mode
- Sortd does not allow adding emails to a list from Compose (Send and Pin)