Snooze lets you to postpone emails that aren't relevant now and have them re-appear in your Inbox later.
From your Inbox, click on the Snooze icon and choose an option.
You can also use Snooze from the controls at the top of the email preview.
Here's what each option does:
- Later today: 3 hours from the Snooze time
- Tomorrow: At 7am the following day
- Next Week: On Monday at 7am
- In a month: 30 days from today at 7am
- Some day: In 3 months time
Where do my emails go when I Snooze them?
All emails that you Snooze are moved to folder that Sortd creates. Look out for the Snoozed folder in your folder list...