Sortd For Gmail Version 1.1.52 Released

On April 27th 2018 Sortd for Gmail version 1.1.52 has been released. This release sees initial compatibility with the new Gmail User interface and fixes a number of bugs that were recently introduced while trying to get Sortd to work with the new Gmail interface in versions post 1.1.49.

Please see the Release Notes for details.

It is recommended that all users update to this version as soon as possible even if not using the new Gmail interface (which we don't recommend just yet, as not all Sortd features are available in the new Gmail interface yet, but will be soon).

It can take some time for Chrome to automatically update your Sortd extension, so it is recommended that you manually upgrade if you are experiencing issues. To do so follow the instructions here:

How do I ensure that I have the latest Chrome Extension installed?

If you run into problems with upgrading the Chrome Extension, please uninstall the extension and re-install it. You may have to log out of Gmail and then back into Sortd again, but you won't lose any data.

How can I reinstall Sortd?

*** POSSIBLE BUG *** 

It is preventing me from using SORTD.

When I open emails with the SORTD Kanban type screen open, I only see the very first email in the "conversation", although conversation mode is not turned on.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi Probal,

Please can you log a ticket, please also let us know if you are using the new or original versions of Gmail (or even if you tried the new version and switched back, as the internals of Gmail do not switch back even when the UI does)

Thanks

Brad